Eat, drink and relax in our chilled out Piazza area
The Piazza at Nottingham Food Festival is that special area where you can relax and eat, choosing from a wide range of tastes and cultures. Compliment that with a glass of wine, real ale or maybe even champagne, enjoy the live music and take in the atmosphere.
There’s plenty of seating, both outside and undercover in the marquees, and a chance to chill and soak in the atmosphere and live music, while enjoying some of the amazing food on offer; food from all over the world – or local produce from the Nottingham area.
- Braai Flavours will be serving authentic African food that will perk up your tastebuds.
- Farmer Lou is as local as you can get, bringing slow roast lamb and hog roast from just down the road in Rutland
- BBQ Smoking Train will be offering burgers and raclette melts straight from their stunning little engine
- Colombo Str-eat will be giving you the opportunity to sample authentic Sri-Lankan street food
- Somtam Street always have a queue for their delicious Thai cuisine
- Hungry Fox will be bringing very traditional English pies and mash
- The Fruitory will be offering a super-healthy option with their smoothies, juices and fresh fruit platters
- La Vera Pizza is for you if you fancy going Italian with one of their woodburned pizzas
- Simply Cakes will be their for something sweeter. Why not stop for afternoon tea in their vintage cafe?
- The Mussel Pod could be your choice if you’re looking for a fresh seafood option
- Beanz Around the World give you the waffle option, in a variety of different flavours
- Katherina Bousiou serves Greek Souvlaki, vegan or veggie wraps for those looking for a meat free alternative
- The Duck Truck also serve wraps, but as the name suggests, they’re delicious duck ones!
- Toasties also give the game away in the name, but if you just want a simple tasty snack this could be your answer
- The Famous Welsh Hoggy will tempt you with the smells of their hog roast, pork or beef
- Bare Bones Pizza another delicious pizza producer – watch it being made in front of you!
- Raclette Melt will be tickling your taste buds with their traditional raclette dishes as well as tuna or steak melts
- The Desi Grill will be difficult to resist with their spicy Indian barbeque
Many more street vendors still to be confirmed
To complement the food, there’s a large selection of beverages available; wine, champagne, cocktails, real ales, ciders and perries, as well as soft drinks. Enjoy the ambience of our large Real Ale tent, or try some of the many perries or wines.
And of course, enjoy the rolling programme of live music from some excellent musicians. From jazz to swing, and a number of local artists – there’s sure to be something to get your toes tapping!
We want your children to enjoy the day too, so there are a number of children’s workshops they can take part in, as well as fairground rides, the ever popular Pinxton Puppets and more.